We are gradually and cautiously resuming onsite IT support in both New Jersey and New York in certain circumstances. Below is a list of the precautions we are taking and those that we expect our customers to take for everyone’s health and safety.
2. There must be at least six feet clearance between tech and anyone in entryways and passages to that room.
3. Customer employee must wear a mask at all times.
4. Customer employee must maintain a distance of 6 feet at all times.
5. If anyone has fallen ill in the office, please inform Geek Girls IT Services so we can reschedule the appointment.
6. Make sure all surfaces and equipment where the tech will be working are sterilized prior to the visit
Geek Girls Visit Requirements
1. Technicians are required to wear face masks and gloves. Technicians are also being provided with plastic face shields.
2. Technicians will wipe down the equipment with disinfectant wipes when finished.
3. Technicians must take their temperatures prior to on-site visits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Our office will be happy to review these requirements with you when you schedule your appointment.