Cyber Security: Actionable Guidance For Your Organization
If your New Jersey or New York business or nonprofit seeks to improve its cyber security posture, Geek Girls IT can help. We offer a holistic and comprehensive approach to cyber security.
Protecting your company’s data, and your customers’ data, is a key responsibility of your organization. Data breaches have become rampant and can result in legal actions, financial penalties, and bad publicity that can permanently damage your company and its reputation.
We evaluate and manage the cyber security of all facets of your organizations’ IT infrastructure, including:
- Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC)
- Risk assessment
- Vulnerability scanning
- Best practices verification
- Email security assessment
- Cloud security assessment
- Compliance auditing
- Dark web scanning
Once we’ve evaluated the state of your security, we can help you implement our recommendations and educate your users on best security practices, helping you comply with governmental laws and regulations, as well as the requirements of your customers. Our solutions include:
- Cloud and on-premises encrypted VPN solutions
- Security awareness training
- Policy and procedure development and documentation
- Cyber Security Incident Response planning
- Managed and enforced 2 Factor Authentication
- Access control
- Advanced Web Filtering and DNS Protection
- Managed device encryption
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our managed IT service can continue to protect your infrastructure from hackers and malware. Our multi-layered approach to security continuously protects your network at the firewall, server and workstation levels. We also offer email and file services with detailed security protocols and filtering to protect your users again phishing attacks and malware that can threaten data, privacy and intellectual property.