From the NY Times: A Russian ransomware group is targeting employees working from home during the pandemic and attempting to infiltrate their networks with ransomware and other malware. This presents new challenges to remote workforce security.
As your managed service provider, we offer cloud VPN, managed multi-factor authentication and other affordable cyber security services. These services protect your organization from hacker, viruses and ransomware while your employees are working remotely. Contact us for details on how to safely set up your remote workforce.
We employ a multi-layered approach to remote workforce security that continuously protects your network at the firewall, server, workstation and user levels.
All of our managed services clients receive the benefit of our cyber security expertise as part of every service plan we offer. We constantly evaluate and evolve our cyber security services to ensure we stay ahead of the latest threats to help protect you from the network hacking attempts, ransomware attacks, phishing schemes and more.
Our cyber security services include:
- Cloud and on-premises encrypted VPN solutions
- Security awareness training
- Policy and procedure development and documentation
- Cyber Security Incident Response planning
- Managed and enforced 2 Factor Authentication
- Access control
- Advanced Web Filtering and DNS Protection
- Managed device encryption
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Remote workforce security